RE: [V4Protocol] Numeral 0

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011

      Dave,

      The only time a 0 is inserted is during a CQ or a call to another station. There is a specific format used to insure the sending and target call signs with their –ssid fit into the 16 character frame and the “0” indicates no –ssid   an ssid of 1-15 would show as a 1 to F

      Again as in 99% if the debugging we do…Including your debug log will provide me many many times the information that a word description in an email.