Re: [V4Protocol] MARS

  • Ed Woods WD9DVA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      MARS 6.996 in the states (USB)? Ed AFA5QW/IN
      From: wolff.neidenbach@...
      Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:07:46 +0000
      Subject: [V4Protocol] Re: Test V4 Chat

      I’ll be available at times over the weekend.  Is there a particular time of day you had in mind to make an attempt with European stations?  That would help in finding you QRV without continually monitoring all day long.  Please give us an idea when you’d like to try.  Propagation between ZS and DL are pretty good but 17 or 15 meters may be better on North/South paths.

      73,

      Daniel V. Wolff, Jr.
      DL4VCW / KA7AGN / AEM1WF (MARS)
      http://www.qsl.net/dl4vcw/

      Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
      Caveats: NONE

      Test V4 Chat

      Posted by: "ZS6AAG" f5maw@...   ZS6AAG

      Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 am (PDT)

      I am calling now CQ ARQ on 14073 anybody for a test??
      73 from the Kingdom of swaziland
      ZS6AAG