Re: Logbook ADIF Mode

  • jackspace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      Indeed, uploading our V4 QSOs to Logbook Of The World isn't going to work until this is resolved as well. Makes it tough to popularize a mode when the National Association for Amateur Radio isn't keeping-up with these new developments. :)

      It's a shame we can't get a new mode into the ADIF spec in a more streamlined way.

      Ideas?

      73,
      Jack, K6JEB
      (ARRL Life Member)