It's crashing

  • airratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      I recently installed the latest version of V4Chat and it will crash after a while. The waterfall window closes out. Everything configures fine. It passes all the tests but after a short while the waterfall window disappears. I haven't made any contacts because it doesn't stay working long enough for me to try anyone. Is there something I may have configured wrong?

      73
      Eddy
      N4ABN