Re: Transmit

  • ham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      You won't see your xmit signal on the waterfall. You should see the XMIT frame window flash.

      73, Bernie

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "jgmags2000" <jgmags2000@...> wrote:

      > Hello. I'm trying to operate ARQ but I cannot see my transmit signal on the waterfall. Radio is keyed ok. Tnc shows ok on port 8510. Any help please.
      >
      > 73, de John KJ1J

    • JGMAGS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        thanks, 73 John

        "Many a good argument is ruined by some fool that knows what he is talking about"
        ... Marshall McLuhan...

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
          The only time the transmit signal can be seen on the waterfall is during the FEC loopback test. That special test runs both the playback and capture devices at the same time since FEC Full duplex is selected.  ARQ mode only operates half duplex.

          Rick KN6KB
          ]

          --- In mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, "jgmags2000" <jgmags2000@...> wrote:

          > Hello. I'm trying to
          operate ARQ but I cannot see my transmit signal on the waterfall. Radio is keyed ok. Tnc shows ok on port 8510. Any help please.

          > 73, de John
          KJ1J