V4arq Vers 0.2.1.1

  • Robert Belize
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2011
      Rick, All

      V31AE reporting..

      ARQ mode

      Station A calls station B (target call)
      both station connect

      A sends some data successfully to B

      A executes "abort"

      A and B stop transmitting

      B sends "idle out" after a fix/set time, indicator on the TNC says "disconnected"

      A indicates on the TNC "connected to B" ( no reset to "disconnect")

      Robert
    • Ed Woods WD9DVA
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2011
        Robert keep it easy, send your log to rick. if theres an issue he'll find it. 73 Ed WD9DVA

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          Ed, the protocol and the client pgm have to be improved to near perfection..anything you or I or anybody observes should report back to the forum to the benefit of all..My opinion...
          Robert V31AE

          > Robert keep it easy, send your log to rick. if theres an issue he'll find it. 73 Ed WD9DVA

        • Phil Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011

            Well said.

            Philw de KA1GMN