      From: Rick Muething
      Sent: May 3, 2011 3:40 PM
      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] FT-450 control

      Pete,

      One of the setups is to use the CAT command to key the PTT. IF your radio supports it. Try selecting one of the other Yaesu models if yours isn’t listed.

      Can you send me the details of the CAT command for the FT-450? Basically I need the command info for:
      PTT On/OFF
      Set Frequency
      Set mode (LSB, USB etc)

      An electronic copy of the CAT manual will be best.

      Rick KN6KB