      From: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com [mailto:V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jasdjensen@...
      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 9:51 AM
      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [V4Protocol] Re: Getting started

      I did figure out that I was using the wrong program.

      I had wanted to try out the H4FSK but downloaded the V4 instead.

      So now I'm running H4FSK 0.2.2.0 and Chat 0.2.2.0 and am learning how to use it.

      Would love to do a test QSO with someone.

      Will hang out on 14.073 as time allows.

      Jason
      K7KKY

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic