      From: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com [mailto:V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of W6IDS
      Sent: 19 March 2014 13:29
      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] Face Book

      Hi Kurt,

      My point was that I had always thought that I was in the
      minority BIG TIME in not being involved with Face Book,
      Twittering 'n Tweeting, etc. I wasn't speaking to the
      method of obtaining a survey but that I was having an
      epiphany.

      I'm saying I now know I'm not "odd-man-out" even if
      employers and others say such persons are "irrelevant"
      today.

      Howard