3939Re: [V4Protocol] Face Book [1 Attachment]

  • Bastress, David G
    Mar 18 10:54 AM
      GA Bernard,

      That use to be true about Facebook but the latest statistics show that teenagers are moving away from Facebook to other social media sites because they claim there are too many baby boomers using Facebook!

      In any case, my vote is not to use Facebook for V4 or CHAT.  Don't have a Facebook account and don't want one.

      Dave K3GAU

      On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Bernard Huth <bhuth@...> wrote:
      Facebook is for pimply-faced teenagers!

      On 3/18/14, 12:12 PM, Bill N4iQ wrote: