      From: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com [mailto:V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n2jr@...
      Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 9:01 PM
      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [V4Protocol] Assistance Getting IC-7000 Working.

      There isn't a specific radio setup for thr ICOM IC-7000.  The generic ICOM option does not provide PTT.   Using Rigblaster Plug and Play, which works fine with HRD, MultiPSK and other programs.

      a.  what are the correct rig settings for the IC-7000

      b. what are the established HF frequencies for this V4 mode.

      Thank you, Rich/N2JR

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic