3360AW: [V4Protocol] New file uploaded to V4Protocol

  • siegfried jackstien
    Sep 2, 2013

      > The goal here is to evaluate this new protocol which I believe will
      > eventually be better and have lower latency than V4. Currently only the
      > FEC version is on the FTP site. When calling we can still use the
      > "watering hole frequencies" but the signal (though it sounds similar)
      > cannot be copied by the other TNC type.

      Would it be possible to make one softwarew that can be switched between
      these modes?!?

      Then comparing would be easier ... faste switch between modes and see what
      works best ... (no need for that soft to copy BOTH modes together ... but
      would be a nice add on)

      Dg9bfc

      Sigi
    • Show all 149 messages in this topic