3329AW: [V4Protocol] Set up and operation

  • siegfried jackstien
    Aug 18, 2013

      These are the frequencies that I know

      Fill that in in the left side of the chat window (in the khz row) ...

      When you have set your cat (if you have a rig with cat available) to the
      correct settings it should be possible to change frequencies with clicking
      on the list

      But for first tests that is not needed

      Sure you also found out how to set ptt?!?

      In the settings window you also can control the "drive" level of the soft
      (how much power is sent)

      Here I have set that to 75 percent ... and control the rest from the windows
      mixer (try out what works best for you)

      73

      Dg9bfc

      sigi