3328Set up and operation

  • Okiguy
    Aug 18, 2013
      I'm a newbie, however have been doing WSJT-X, JT9 and some attempts at meteor scatter recently. When I set up V4Chat, it halted with an error that it could not find the V4CHATSETUP.MSI file. The unzipped files did include V4CHATSE.MSI, so I renamed it V4CHATSETUP.MSI and reran the setup and it worked fine. Still sorting out parameters but it does show the waterfall and seems to transmit a CQ.

      Next question, after reading the word doc and the power point, I don't see any expected frequencies for operation. Are there suggested frequencies that folks are using?

      Thanks in advance.

      Bill, W4WNT
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic