3314Re: [V4Protocol] Re: New experimental mode HAM4 and Chat host program for robust keyboard mode..

  • Ron Wenig
    Jul 11, 2013

      It's getting a little better.  I can copy more of your CQ.  I guess you're not copying my reply.

      *~‰°•ýCCQ CQ CCQ CQ CCQ CQ CCQ CQ C4JRX KDQ DE KDCQ CQ CQ DE KD4JRX KD4JRX FM14 CQ CQ CQ DE KD4JRX KD4JRX FM14ab k

      Ron ny3j

      On 7/11/2013 11:18 AM, Ron Wenig wrote:

      Hi Rick,

      I heard your CW id and saw a couple of CQ's but no call sign.  I did send text out in FEC mode.  Rick said there was a bug so maybe it's not quite working yet.

      Ron ny3j

      On 7/11/2013 11:10 AM, ric5 wrote:

      Is to my understanding the  H4 ARQ  does not work? You can only run  FEC  FD mode only? Because that’s the only mode I can grt to work in this new release? If I try to call CQ or put in a call into H4 ARQ   It’s just sets there and does nothing?

      QRV Rick Kd4jrx FM14ab