      From: Don Poaps
      Date: Sunday, May 5, 2013
      Subject: Presently on 14.073 V4 Chat until 1030 PDT
      To: George McCulley <wa6tvd@...>

      Calling cq for a bit on 14.073. I see no PSK.

      On Sunday, May 5, 2013, Don Poaps wrote:
      Sunday a bad day for me, I'm at Church. Probably about 1500 PDT before I'm free. Then go to 28:020 for learner s CW net around 19:30 PDT time.
      When I get home I'll jump on 14.073.

      It's 10:30 PDT

      Later

      Don

      On Sunday, May 5, 2013, George McCulley wrote:

      DON:  You around and about?

      George McCulley, WA6TVD