3220Re: v4 QSY 10131 MHz

    Mar 22, 2013
      Don. You may try. 10131. That is the band from LA (Oslo) to Canada for some hours and onwards from now 2300 UTC. I am ARQ, not in the shack, but you get an indication if getting a link.

      40w and G5RV. Under Aurorabelt...I doubt....one needs special conds at 60deg north. :-(( A big beam might have made the difference.

      Hope you get the HAMCap running with the right version of itshfbc.

      Had a very good link this evening on 20m to France with a first V4 link for him. He was impressed.

      73. Finn/LA7UM

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Don Poaps <va7dgp@...> wrote:

      > I'm not at home. Nothing on 14.073 when I left. Still can't get Hamcap to
      > work even though I've updated my VOACAP
      >
      > Try when I get home later
      >
      > I'm parked on 14.073 while away
      >
      > On Friday, March 22, 2013, la7um wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I think it is itshfbc that definitely must sit directly on c: as an
      > > originally DOS program. I have RMSE , AirMail, Hamcap all in C, and itshfbc
      > > directly on c.
      > >
      > > What frequency for you depends upon where you are , and where you want to
      > > go.
      > >
      > > LA (Oslo) to Canada, just now with Isotropic antenna and 10w indicates
      > > 10131 or 14073, (best just now) when using default propagation parameters.
      > >
      > > No response on 28120mhz. Silence.
      > >
      > > You must enter your own position for vieweing general coverage on
      > > different bands on different hours (UTC) (Map window)
      > >
      > > You must enter target position if in addition wanting to see best freq at
      > > anyone time, (the Chart) window)
      > >
      > > I am calling on 20m just now.
      > > Finn/LA7UM
      > >
      > > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
      > > 'V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com');>, Don Poaps <va7dgp@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > As you know I use RMS express already. Anyway will move Hamcap to c: as
      > > its
      > > >
      > > > I'm parked on 28.120 FYI
      > > >
      > > > Don va7dgp

      > > returned

      > > RMS

      > > 'V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com');> <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic