3217Re: [V4Protocol] v4 QSY 10131 MHz

    Mar 22, 2013
      As you know I use RMS express already. Anyway will move Hamcap to c: as its loading up on my D: drive. That could be part of the problem

      I'm parked on 28.120 FYI

      Don va7dgp

      On Friday, March 22, 2013, la7um wrote:

      Ian. My experience is a year or so. It fits well I would say. Other LAs working HF for a life time have tried alot of programs, but have returned to this one and recommended it for me.

      Point is HAMCap 1.8 uses the ITSHFBC (the voacap part of it), just as RMS Express does. And it is working OFF LINE and is free.

      AirMail also uses ITSHFBC (the ICEPAC part of it).

      Just install latest itshfbc from winlink ftp site ithsfbc_120722.zip
      and let it install on C: Where it suggests itself.

      Then you suddenly has 3 programs benefitting from this ITSHFBC.