3177Re: [V4Protocol] I sit on 10145,5 (was Re: QRV V4 14073)

    Mar 19, 2013
      You never know. I too have a 130 Center fed horizontal antenna.  Calling cq on 30 m

      On Tuesday, March 19, 2013, la7um wrote:

      Don. No hear so far. I still sit a few couple of days for some norwegian tests. Germany and Finland heard exellent. Also short local tests 40m and 60m.
      80m too noisy background.

      In easter a totally other drill.

      Don't expect too much. G5RV and ca 40W

      73 Finn/LA7UM