      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      From: bozo1945@...
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 14:30:32 +0000
      Subject: [V4Protocol] 14.073

      It seems to me that the above frequency is shall we say polluted with many varities of digital modes and of course all stations pile in this small space leaving v4 in the same situation.

      I myself would suggest for all v4 activity to move up frequency on 20 meters into a quiet zone such as 14.107.5 to get away from the circus of digital modes.

      On 30 meters 10.143 in that area seems advisable, this would give our EUROPEAN friends a better chance to work the USA, since their frequency mode allocation is somewhat different.

      Just thoughts on this mess on 20 meters.

      73

      POB/K8LEN

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic