3091Re: [Bulk] RE: [V4Protocol] 60 meters anyone ?

  • Chris McCarthy
    Feb 24, 2013
      Eugene,

      thanks for QSO yesterday, my 1st with V4.
      Conditions were starting to change for the better during the QSO, shame I had to go.
      How were conditions at your end ? I get varying amount of noise, it was about S8 (in 3kHz bandwidth) The inverted L works well for TX, but noisy on RX. I have made up a loaded dipole and as soon as the WX permits will put that up.

      73 Chris G3XVL

      On 24 February 2013 14:53, Eugene Morgan <G4AIU@...> wrote:

      Hi Chris and Alaster,

      Both your emails have just popped onto my screen!!

      Chris, I could hear you loud here in IO80jx and received just your name and QTH – that may still count as a QSO !!  Hi Hi

      I also heard you in QSO request to M1DFO / Alaster.

      We can try again on 60m –later – S6/7 here.

      73 to you both

      Eugene / G4AIU