      From: Ron Wenig
      Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 7:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] 20 and 40 meters

      Steve, N4AY,

      We had a good connection there and you had a nice strong s9 clean signal.  When you were sending your file after the 6th line we lost connection.  I heard your retries but I was not responding.  After it timed out I tried to reconnect with you but no success.  Thanks for the QSO.  I haven't been on V4 Chat in a while and it was good connecting with you.  This is a great mode and I wish there was more activity.

      Ron ny3j
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic