      From: "palmdalesteve" <se.oneal@...>
      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 7:34:12 PM
      Subject: [V4Protocol] Flex...delay

      All

      I'm seeing about 380ms on delay with my Flex 3000 when calling CQ. Went through all the stuff in the help files, is there a some sort of magic that you have to do to the delays down?

      I am running Virtual Serial Port instead of the COM0 stuff as this program runs native under Windows 64 as a signed program.

      Thanks

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic