2922Re: [V4Protocol] Re: Actually seeing traffic

  • Tomas Hood
    Aug 11, 2012
      I'm getting a bit more of a capture while monitoring 14.073.  I may try a call when I see the frequency clear.  Otherwise, I will be on JT65A and Olivia modes at various moments of the day...

      73 de NW7US

      On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM, <dk3cw@...> wrote:

      Sander,

      i doesnt received any call or callsign, but a short text fragment "ink it's worth p", dont know from whom.

      Will be on JT65 HF later on.

      vy 73 de Jakob DK3CW

      EmComm referee Frankfurt / Main (Germany)
      ARDF-unit Hessen
      www.mydarc.de/dk3cw

      When All Else Fails, Ham Radio Works

      --
      Tomas David Hood (Amateur Radio, NW7US)
      <http://NW7US.us/>

      Contributing editor, Propagation Column:
       CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

      Space Weather: <http://sunspotwatch.com/>

      Twitter Space WX : @hfradiospacewx
      Twitter NW7US : @NW7US

      Linux User #32405 - Since 1996