2842Available on 20m (14071.5 USB, 14073 CF)

  • Sander Pool
    Jul 13, 2012
      Hi,

      I would like to give V4 a try. At the moment I only have a 20m antenna
      so I'm available on 14071.5 USB, 14073 CF unless you have a different
      frequency to suggest. Searching the archive suggested that was the
      preferred 20m spot but maybe I misinterpreted what I read.

      I'll leave my radio/computer running today while I work and check a few
      times. If you'd like to have a chat session feel free to send me email
      off-line or here. My grid is FN31FG, CT-USA. Rig is a TS-2000 fed to a
      not so good dipole but I had a PSK31 QSO with Caracas last night so it's
      not totally bad.

      73,

      Sander W1SOP
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic