2771Re: Announcement -- TS-590S TechNote: SSB Audio Handling v1.0

  • tuxsteveo
    Apr 24, 2012
      When I open up my signalink it has a PCM2904 in it. I have looked at both the PCM2903a and PCM2904 spec sheets and the only differences I see is one works and 3.3 volts and one works at 5 volts.
      Rick if you were to port the 590 to the trimode you would need toggle menu 63 to the port you wanted to transmit on acc for pactor and usb for winmor. You would also have to have menu 69 on for data vox for winmor to work. You could also get into the filters also. I have RMSE working on both Winmor internal sound card and Pactor with a SCS ProII on the acc port the will both receive at the same time. Winmor works great on the 590.(V4 also!!!)

      73 Steve N9LOH