      From: la7um
      Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 9:07 PM
      Subject: [V4Protocol] Re: Error message from WIN7

      Rick. I have sent ur workaround to my local friend la8en. No joy. Same issue. Ur workaround did not work. He has now: W7 ultimate wich gives no property changing options according to him.
      New ideas? He has just gone from XP and Vista to WIN7 Ultimate. 73 de LA7UM Finn.

      --- In mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Rick. I'll forward the
      answer, and then there will be a new V4 User from LA, + probably also RMS E/Winmor. A TS TS590 owner. 73 Finn/LA7UM

      href="mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, "Rick Muething" <rmuething@> wrote:

      > > In WIN7
      files that are potentially dangerous (.exe, .zip, etc) that are received by email are set by properties to be save. You simply go in and change the properties that allow them to be opened (eg. for zip files).

      > > Rick KN6KB

      Norman, but his WIN7 sais:"this file appears to be harmful to your computer and is therefore blocked".

      > > He tells me that it doesn't
      help lowering level on his firewall and shield either.

      > > So far he has not told me more about details.

      have XP Home at home, and have no problem. I am unfamiliar with WIN7

      > > Any ideas?
      > >
      > > 73. Finn/LA7UM

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic