2737Re: Error message from WIN7

    Mar 19, 2012
      Rick. I have sent ur workaround to my local friend la8en. No joy. Same issue. Ur workaround did not work. He has now: W7 ultimate wich gives no property changing options according to him.
      New ideas? He has just gone from XP and Vista to WIN7 Ultimate. 73 de LA7UM Finn.

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Rick. I'll forward the answer, and then there will be a new V4 User from LA, + probably also RMS E/Winmor. A TS TS590 owner. 73 Finn/LA7UM
      >
      > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Muething" <rmuething@> wrote:
      > >
      > > In WIN7 files that are potentially dangerous (.exe, .zip, etc) that are received by email are set by properties to be save. You simply go in and change the properties that allow them to be opened (eg. for zip files).
      > >
      > > Rick KN6KB

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic