2718Re: UPDATE// V-4 HAS STOPPED WORKING DATE

  • ham
    Feb 26, 2012
      My experience with computers indicates that slow response usually means not enough memory or you just have too many processes running.

      For XP and XP Pro you need 750Mb for decent response
      For Windows 7, you should have at least 2 Gb of memory...

      Even an old computer can get a boost by adding more memory; memory is very cheap now; I bought 1Gb of used memory for $15.00 at a local computer store a month ago.

      73, Bernie

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Dr Fred Hambrecht" <w4jle@...> wrote:

      > How much memory do you have on your computer?
      >

      > Fred W4JLE
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic