2621Re: V4 and V4Chat in 2011

  • Paul
    Dec 11, 2011
      In regards to #4 would you entertain a simple file transfer as part of the chat process? The only reason I am asking is that what we need for some Emergency Measure type groups is the ability to simply exchange a text file accurately as well as maintain communications point to point. I have yet to find something that "anyone" can figure out and that's what we are dealing with sometimes in an emergency. In a come as you are scenario if we had a program that we could just type and chat as well as send a text file you'd have my vote. Something that a person can load and use immediately without a huge amount of instruction and so far there is nothing I can find. I know there are programs out there that do just that but they aren't user friendly either.

      Anyway I am so happy I found V4... it's a lot of fun. And thanks for all your effort Rick.

      Paul
      VE9NC
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic