2553Re: Auto CQ

    Nov 13, 2011
      Rick, you are probably right. I also did not think of it before. The thougth just stumbled into my mind because of the AutoQrm discussion.
      Not a "not good" GUI, more a "no GUI at all" solution.... more command based trick "in beween".

      A joke. Please forget it. There are more important tasks ahead :-)

      73. Finn/LA7UM

      > Finn,
      >
      > You can already do a repeat with two clicks now (ARQ Call, CQ) or (ARQ Call, Call Callsign). Why add another seldom used button to crowd and confuse and save one click? That is just not good GUI design.
      >
      > Rick

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic