2511Re: Dot Net Oops

  • jhhaynes@earthlink.net
    Nov 1, 2011
      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, jhhaynes@... wrote:

      > Due to a sad occurrence I've had to rebuild my WinXP system. When
      > I went to install V4Chat again it said I need .NET 3.5. I followed
      > the link to get that and what it leads to is .NET 4 Which I
      > installed but V4Chat doesn't seem to buy.

      Well then I saw the C:\V4Chat directory is still there, so I went
      into it and clicked on the setup icon. And it opened a window
      saying it was installing .NET 3.5 Framework SP1 but the progress
      bar never moved. Another window opened saying Please wait while
      setup configures the components, but also a progress bar that
      never moves.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic