      Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:56 AM
      Subject: [V4Protocol] V4Chat v0.6.1.0 and Icom IC-736

      Rick,

      Icom IC-736 ("Early" Icom)
      CIV Control Address Hex 40 9600Bd
      USB to RS232 Converter COM4
      RS232 CAT Controller powered via DTR
      Separate PTT TX Line using RTS

      Feedback:

      Still no frequency read-back from IC-736.

      Another small point, which isn't a real problem:  Click on entry in Mini-Log and Transceiver goes off to frequency correctly.  Re-tune radio and click on the same entry again to revert back to frequency stored there and Transceiver doesn't tune.  I have to click on another Log entry and then click back to original entry to get Transciever back to that stored entry.

      73

      Peter G6EPN

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic