1796Re: V4 GUI improvement proposal

  • Chris
    Sep 7, 2011
      Hi Rick,

      Interesting thread.

      I think an EAS option (echo as sent) should simply transfer the sent text, as it was acked, from bottom window to top. In a distinctive color. The speed at which that happened would be a direct indication of link quality. It worked very well in Amtor.

      As for IRS ability to force the link around, here again this was a very useful feature in Amtor (ACHG). Impolite to use in normal QSO but sometimes handy - like when you were communicating with an unattended station.

      I am calling and listening on 14073 right now!

      73, Chris ZL1BOE