1785Re: V4 GUI improvement proposal

  • Bob Thornton
    Sep 6, 2011
      Constellation score shows how well we are receiving but something to indicate how well we are being received would be nice. Very good reasons of throughput why you don't want to bring that back, but could something simpler be done based on the counting of ACK and NACK frames. (ACK-NACK)/(ACK+NACK) sounds like a possible measure. Or effective data rate based on throughput.

      Bob

      G3WKW