1780Re: V4 GUI improvement proposal

  • SV1UY
    Sep 6, 2011
      Hi Rick and Finn,

      Perhaps the 3rd window idea is great because it suits everybody.
      I understand that V4 cannot be made a pseudo fullduplex mode just like Pactor 2 or 3 can, but the 3rd window seems a good idea.
      That is of course whenever you have the spare time.

      73 de Demetre SV1UY

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

      > Rick. Off course. I just wondered how that P3 Picture transfer in one direction worked while some chat (450hz?) came the other way during the acks? It was said to work like that.
      >
      > I don't know the GOLD P3 program myself, so I may have got it wrong. SW perhaps only from time to time made some ordinary turnarounds ISS/IRS/ISS.
      >
      > Anyway forget about it. I didn't intend squeezing picture through the 200hz channel. Irrelevant to V4 and the genious 200Hz solution.
      >
      > The different font issue for helping hams having coulour disabled visual is maybe something to consider down the lane. I don't have that problem myself, so don't really know myself.
      >
      > 73 Finn/LA7UM
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic