1737V4 Chat ver. 0.5.2.2 performing great

  • John Sweeney
    Aug 31, 2011
      Been having great chat QSO's on V4 mode with a Flex 5000. The program now operates fine with the Flex with no freeze ups of V4. Showing latency reading of 160ms, well within operating specs for V4. having some very solid qso's, even with weaker signals. Even some DX QSO's longer chats. Total CPU use percent less than 20%.

      I also operated V4 with a Ten Tec Jupiter and SignaLink USB interface with good success. The Ten Tec shows latency at 10 to 20ms. I knew the Ten Tec would be fast, was not so sure about the Signalink, but a SignaLink USB is fine on V4 Chat mode.

      Rick, looking good.

      73 John N3WT