1471Re: [V4Protocol] Operation Questions/ Observations today.

  • Curt Nixon
    Aug 1, 2011
      Hi Owen:

      I'm using a TR7 for all my digi modes and CW most of the time. My
      tested T>R latency runs about 90-110mS. Suspect others using much newer
      equip. I do have a Tony Parks SDR IF panadapter running on my r4 tho :)

      Are the Flex rigs able to get below the 250mS T-R Latency threshold?
      That could be the root of the problem.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic