RE: [UtahValleyAPG] Brick Wall Meeting

  • Crista Cowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hello all -

      This is just a reminder that our monthly meeting is this Thursday - October
      8th at 6:00 pm in the Ancestry.com West Bldg (360 West 4800 North, Provo).
      Remember to please arrive 10-15 minutes early as the doors are locked at
      6:00.

      The topic this month is Brick Walls. So far we have received one request
      from Claudia to review a brick wall her family has been facing for years.
      If any of you have anything else you would like to submit, please do it in
      the next day or two so that we have time to review it and bring suggestions
      to the meeting.

      Hope to see you Thursday!
      Crista
      Utah Valley APG Chapter President

      CRISTA COWAN
      Owner/Genealogist
      Legacy Family History Services

      P  801-877-1536
      M  801-372-5057

      leavealegacy@...
      A  1197 East 730 South, Pleasant Grove, UT  84062

      http://www.legacyfamilyhistory.com | http://www.cristacowan.com |
      http://www.samuelmulliner.com | http://www.justaskagenealogist.com
      Follow me on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/CristaCowan
      Become a Fan on Facebook: