reminder notice - APG meeting on Thursday

  • larnold84604
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      Just a freindly reminder about our Utah Valley APG Chapter meeting which will be held on Thursday, June 11 at the Ancestry (East) building, 6PM - 7PM. Come a few minutes early to chat!

      Our topic this month will be 'Writing for Publication'. It should be a lively discussion since the Editor of Ancestry Magazine, Jeanie Croasmun will be our guest.

      Come and share your experiences or learn from others in our group who have been published.

      See you there!

      Lisa Arnold
      Chapter Coordinator

      Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested in joining us!
    • dearmyrtle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2009
        Believe it or not my ward has asked for a SECOND genealogy class, and Thursday is the chosen evening. That makes for two meetings in two months - I am shocked!

        So while I won't be able to attend APG-Utah on Thursday, my excuse is at least genealogically acceptable.

        I did-reup while at NGS-Raleigh, so I'd like to consider myself a member of your chapter if you'd have me.