Utah Valley APG Meeting reminder

  • larnold84604
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      Just a friendly reminder that our meeting is this week at the Ancestry building. Thursday, April 9, 6PM - 7PM. Please let me know if you need directions.

      We will be holding our APG (required) elections for the positions of President and Chapter Coordinator.

      Our presentation on Thursday will be by Crista Cowan on "Creating a CD" of your work to present to clients.

      We look forward to seeing you all there!! Please come and vote for your new chapter leaders, even if you can only come for a few minutes.

      Lisa Arnold
      Utah Valley APG Chapter Coordinator
    • Sherry Stevens

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
          Before the fun (but busy) activities of the weekend are upon you, don't forget to add our next meeting to your calendar.

          It will be Thursday, July 9, 6-7pm at the Ancestry (East) building in the Riverwoods.

          Our presentation will be on "Using Google to help with your research".

          We will be looking for YOU there!

          Congratulations to one member of our group who recently became engaged! Happy congrats go out to Pat Richley, our own Dear Myrtle!

          Please contact me with any comments, questions, or concerns.

          Lisa Arnold
          Chapter Coordinator
          Utah Valley APG Chapter
          larnold@...