APG Chapter meeting coming up

  • larnold84604
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Just a reminder that our next chapter meeting is coming up quickly!

      We will meet on Thursday, January 8 at 6:00pm. Some new members have
      joined over the holidays and we look forward to getting to know
      everyone!

      East Building, Ancestry (The Generations Network) at 360 West 4800
      North, Provo, UT 84604

      See you there!

      Lisa Arnold (larnold@...)
    • ray furgeson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
        Lisa,

        Did we decide to move the meeting up thirty minutes?  What is the topic?

        Thanks,

        Renee

        Lisa Arnold (larnold@tgn. com)