Fw: UGA and ICAPGen conference Call For Papers

  • Genealogy Guide
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      Sorry that I'm slow at forwarding this along. (The deadline is Aug 29th.) One doesn't need to belong to either group to submit class proposals.

      Charlene M. Pipkin, Accredited Genealogist®
      www.genealogyguideonline.com

      The ICAPGenSM service mark and the Accredited Genealogist® and AG® certification marks are
      the sole property of the International Commission for the Accreditation of
      Professional Genealogists. All Rights Reserved.

      Proposals are now being accepted for the Utah Genealogical Association & ICAPGen 2013 Fall Conference ‘50 Years of Excellence,’ in conjunction with BYU’s Center for Family History and Genealogy will be held Friday and Saturday November 8-9, 2013 at Brigham Young University Provo, Utah (Joseph F. Smith Building).
      For more information please visit the following link:
      Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know who might be interested in presenting at the conference.