Re: [UtahValleyAPG] UVAPG meeting location change

  • Gerhard Ruf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012
      Joe,

      If you would like the Utah Valley Technology and Genealogy Group to announce your monthly meetings at our 2nd Saturday meetings each month, would you get me the name of the presenter and the title no later than two or three days before each second Saturday?

      Gerhard
      President
      UVTAGG
      www.uvtagg.org

      At 12:38 PM 3/12/2012, you wrote:

      In anticipation of further growth to our UVAPG chapter meetings, we are moving the location of our meetings to the Center for Family History and Genealogy, Room 1031 in the Joseph F Smith Building on BYU Campus. We will meet in the computer lab that is part of the center. This change will be effective starting in March, with our meeting on the 22nd.

      We hope this will be as convenient, if not more so, than the library location has been. With additional space plus the computer lab facilities, we will be able to accommodate more attendees as well as broaden our options for our meetings with the computer lab technology.

      The Joseph F Smith Building is the building just west of the main Library building (the above ground portion). It has a large courtyard with a fountain. The Center is located on the main floor, in the southeast corner.

      Joe Everett
      UVAPG President

    • Joe Everett
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2012
        That would be great.  This month's presenter is Crista Cowan, speaking on the topic "Increasing Profitability in Client Research."  We meet on March 22nd at 7:00 p.m.

        Thanks Gerhard!

        Joe

        To: UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com