UVAPG Meeting Reminder for Oct 27

  • joseph_blake_everett
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2011
      Hello UVAPG members,

      Don't forgot that our UVAPG meeting is tomorrow, Thursday Oct 27, at 7:00 p.m. in Room 2242, HBLL, Brigham Young University.

      Come prepared to discuss experiences at genealogy conferences over the past year. Even if you have not attended any, come learn from those who have.

      Joe Everett
      UVAPG President
    • Mr Bret Petersen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2011
        FYI

        Here is the only place that I have been able to find live links for the 2011 Rootstech videos.

        http://mpaagenealogicalsociety.org/videos.html

      • Joe Everett
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011

          Thank you Bret!  I will also post this on the Facebook site.

          Joe