Re: Peggy Huber

  • Judy Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2011

      In our planning meeting last Fall, I suggested her as a possible lecturer after attending her class at the BYU Conference last Summer.  I was asked to contact her—her name is Leslie Albrecht Huber, not Peggy Huber.  She was unable to come in November and hoped to find another date to address our group. I sent that information to Crista Cowan and the Group last year but another date wasn’t available.  She gave a presentation on her book, The Journey Takers, at the Provo Library this Spring when she was unable to reschedule a presentation with us.

      Unfortunately, I will probably miss the November meeting as I’ll be in AZ that week spending time with our grandchildren.  I hope to meet with all of you again soon.

      Judy Davis

    • Susan Bankhead
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2011
        I'm conflicted.  I see you've moved the Nov mtg to the same night as the UGA Virtual Chapter.  So.... I guess the topic/speaker may pull me one way or the other.  Sorry.

        Susan Farrell Bankhead, CG(SM)*
        Lehi, Utah
        office (801) 768-4317
        cell (801) 636-2203
        susansgenealogyblog.com

        *"CG" & "Certified Genealogist" are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists® and are used by authorized associates
        following periodic, peer-reviewed competency evaluations. Certificate No. 1010, expires 17 Jan 2016.

        To: UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com
        From: jhdjudy@...
        Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:44:14 -0600
        Subject: [UtahValleyAPG] Re: Peggy Huber

        In our planning meeting last Fall, I suggested her as a possible lecturer after attending her class at the BYU Conference last Summer.  I was asked to contact her—her name is Leslie Albrecht Huber, not Peggy Huber.  She was unable to come in November and hoped to find another date to address our group. I sent that information to Crista Cowan and the Group last year but another date wasn’t available.  She gave a presentation on her book, The Journey Takers, at the Provo Library this Spring when she was unable to reschedule a presentation with us.

        Unfortunately, I will probably miss the November meeting as I’ll be in AZ that week spending time with our grandchildren.  I hope to meet with all of you again soon.

        Judy Davis

      • Joe Everett
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2011

          Thanks for straightening us out Judy!  Please offer our apologies to Leslie that a time didn’t work out for her to meet with us this year. Perhaps we could arrange a future time.

          It looks like we will need to find another topic for November.  I’m open to suggestions!

          Joe Everett