Re: [UtahValleyAPG] Meeting for July Canceled?

  • ray furgeson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27 6:52 PM

      All Members,

      Christy Fillerup scheduled to speak at our July meeting tomorrow night has family illness problems.  She is more than willing to move her presentation on: "Getting into the Publishing World of Genealogy," to September 22, 2011.  Crista will you confirm if the meeting is canceled?

      Also, beginning in September we will have new officers and a new format.  Meetings may move to the JFSB to include BYU students.  Watch this site.