Nov Chapter Meeting

  • Crista Cowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010

      November seems to have sneaked up on me – and flown halfway by as well.  Our monthly chapter meeting will be this Thursday (November 18th) at 5:45 pm.  We will have 15 min of networking/socializing with our meeting beginning promptly at 6:00.  We meet at the Ancestry.com headquarters building in the Riverwoods in Provo (360 West 4800 North – West Building).  We hope you will join us.

      We have two items of business this month.

      1.       APG has received an invitation to have a booth in the exhibit hall at RootsTech in February.  They need volunteers to help man the booth, including setup and take down.  The dates are Feb 10th – 12th.  Please consult your schedules to determine if you are available to help.  Let myself or Lisa know at the meeting on Thursday evening.  APG is expecting an answer from us this week.

      2.       We will spend the bulk of our meeting time planning the calendar for next year.  If there is a topic you would like to learn more about (and/or present on) now is the time to let us know.  If you will not be able to attend this meeting (but plan on attending meetings next year) please send an email with topics of interest so we can consider them for the calendar.

      Thank you all for a wonderful year.  I have learned a lot from each of you who have made the effort to attend our chapter meetings.  Your contribution and your willingness to ask questions that start wonderful discussions are very appreciated.

      All the best,
      Crista

      Utah Valley APG, Chapter President

      CRISTA COWAN

      Owner/Genealogist

      Legacy Family History Services

      P  801-877-1536

      M  801-372-5057

      E  leavealegacy@...

      A  1197 East 730 South, Pleasant Grove, UT  84062

      http://www.legacyfamilyhistory.com | http://www.cristacowan.com | http://www.samuelmulliner.com | http://www.justaskagenealogist.com

      Follow me on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/CristaCowan

      Become a Fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legacy-Family-History-Services/27965871903

    • Joe Everett
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
        Hi Crista,

        I would love to come to the chapter meetings.  Unfortunately, they are at the same time as cub scout pack meetings and I am the cub committee chairman, otherwise I would come.  I may be able to help at the APG booth at RootsTech.  Would it be just our chapter manning it?  Or are they also recruiting from the SLC chapter.

        Joe