It's a Genealogy Game Show!

  • Crista Cowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010

      Summer is finally here and it's time for a little genealogy fun.  Join us on Thursday, June 17th at 5:45 pm for our monthly APG chapter meeting.  Everyone is welcome.  Bring a friend and a laptop (if you have one).  There will be several little genealogical challenges throughout the hour.  We will be competing alone and in groups for fun prizes (and bragging rights).  And you might just learn something new in the process.

      We meet at the Ancestry.com Headquarters, located at 360 West 4800 North in Provo.  Come to the east building at 5:45 pm.  Hope to see you there!

      CRISTA COWAN

      Owner/Genealogist

      Legacy Family History Services

      P  801-877-1536

      M  801-372-5057

      E  leavealegacy@...

      A  1197 East 730 South, Pleasant Grove, UT  84062

      http://www.legacyfamilyhistory.com | http://www.cristacowan.com | http://www.samuelmulliner.com | http://www.justaskagenealogist.com

      Follow me on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/CristaCowan

      Become a Fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legacy-Family-History-Services/27965871903

    • Sherry Stevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        I will be at Girls Camp this month, but it sounds like a blast!  Sherry

        E  leavealegacy@ msn.com