May Chapter Meeting

  • Crista Cowan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010

      Hello all,

      I hope everyone is doing well and that you are able to enjoy the spring weather we are finally receiving.  I also hope you were able to participate in some of the fabulous NGS activities last week up in Salt Lake.

      I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about our monthly APG chapter meeting.  It will be held Thursday, May 20th at 6:00 pm at the Ancestry.com headquarters here in Provo (360 West 4800 North, East Building).  As usual, please be here at 5:45 as the doors as secured at 6:00.  This month Kara Wahlquist will be sharing the FamilySearch Wiki with us.  Come prepared to learn, share, network and enjoy one another’s company.

      Thanks!

      Crista

      CRISTA COWAN

      Owner/Genealogist

      Legacy Family History Services

      P  801-877-1536

      M  801-372-5057

      E  leavealegacy@...

      A  1197 East 730 South, Pleasant Grove, UT  84062

      http://www.legacyfamilyhistory.com | http://www.cristacowan.com | http://www.samuelmulliner.com | http://www.justaskagenealogist.com

      Follow me on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/CristaCowan

      Become a Fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legacy-Family-History-Services/27965871903